- Log onto Stardoll. The more you play the more you get.
- Change your Me-doll. Change your hairstyle, add a few accessories and maybe a Some of make up.
- Decorate or re-arrange your suite. Get creative and earn Starpoints at the same time.
- Buy items in SuiteShop and Starplaza. Updating your wardrobe and suite can give you valuable Starpoints.
- Join clubs or start a club of your own. Make friends with people which like the same things you do. And Get Starpoints At The Same Time.
- Dress up celebrities and put them in your album. Stardoll has a huge Place of celebrities for you to dress up. The More Celebrities You Dress Up, The More Satrpoints You Get ;)
- Make loads of Sceneries. Making Sceneries is just another great way to earn Starpoints, just like dressing up celebrities. P.S You Can Delete It The Day After.
- Write in your Stardoll Blog. Update the stardoll world on fashion tips, things you like, the latest look, a club competion Or I Just Write Hi.
- Comment! Comment on anything you see guest books, cinema trailers, the magazine, sceneries, albums, clubs etc.
- Add friends. Adding friends makes you popular and gives you many starpoints. I Say You Add 10 - 20 Friends Per Day.
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Get Starpoints Fast!
Hey, I Found out a Way To Get Loads Of Starpoints In A Day. I Just Figured Out All You Need To Do Are 10 simple steps:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thats AWESOME. Add me as a friend on Stardoll i'm coolBeautycool
ReplyDeletehow do i get faster starpoints? AND DOES IT ONLY TAKE ONE DAY?
ReplyDeleteCool, thanks for the tips. And I joined your blog :)
ReplyDeleteAdd me, MicaelaMnstr
ReplyDeleteYou can also get starpoints by taking polls
ReplyDelete